STUDENT SUPPORT SERVICES
Let us help you be successful in college.
Learn more about us: Student Support Services Information Sheet.
The mission of the Northwestern SSS grant is to aid first-generation, low-income and students with disabilities be successful in college, to graduate and consider graduate school. Our purpose came from the belief that students, when provided with the support, resources, and information necessary for success, will have a greater chance of graduating. We aim to embody a holistic program that facilitates and customizes services that address the academic and non-academic needs of participants at each level of their college experience.
You must be a US citizen(or eligible non-citizen) in need of academic support and you must meet one or more following requirements:
- First generation college student (neither parent has completed a four-year college degree)
- Income eligible
- Documented disability
- Academic advising
- Goal-setting and life-skills
- Graduate school planning and preparation
- Financial and economic literacy
- Financial aid and scholarship information
- Identification of alternative financial aid sources
- Assistance in completing financial aid applications
- Academic and university assistance
- Graduation preparation
- Referrals to campus and community resources
- Career exploration and planning
- Study skills planning
- Goal-setting exercises
Social and Cultural
- Museum tours
- Cultural experiences
- Graduate school visits
Application documents available here:
These can be completed on your computer. We take special care to protect your confidential information.
Email the completed documents to email@example.com.
Ryerson Hall 106, Northwestern – Alva
Ryerson Hall 107, Northwestern – Alva
Ryerson Hall 108, Northwestern – Alva