Staff Council's Purpose
Staff Council members
CHAIR: Natalie Miller (Alva), 327-8441, term 201x
Milissa Sturgill, 254-2503
Tiffany Misak, 213-3101
Campus Kudos is a public acknowledgement given each fall, spring and summer semesters that applauds the efforts of eligible staff members who have displayed an act of kindness up and above their job responsibilities. Anyone may submit nominations using the criteria and this form. The following examples should be taken into consideration: • Makes a difference to NWOSU and/or to members of the campus community • Goes above and beyond expectations • Excels as a team player • Strives to bring out the Ranger "Spirit" in others. All areas of the form must be completed in order to make a nomination.
Thelma Crouch Staff Employee of the Year
Each year, the Student Government Association asks for nominations to honor an outstanding staff member through the Thelma Crouch Staff Employee of the Year Award. Below is information regarding the award and a form you may use to nominate someone you think is deserving of such an award.
Please contact Calleb Mosburg, Dean of Student Affairs and Enrollment Management, at (580) 327-8415 with any questions.
Thelma Crouch Staff Employee of the Year Award
The Thelma Crouch Staff Employee of the Year Award is to recognize exceptional performance and/or service by a member of the Northwestern Oklahoma State University staff. The recipient of this award will show dedication to Northwestern and its students. Nominations will be accepted until 5 p.m. on the first Friday in October.
Candidates and Qualifications:
1. The award is available to full-time employees who are in non-supervisory positions and have been employed at Northwestern for at least five (5) consecutive years.
2. Applications are available in the office of the Northwestern Foundation or use the online form link above.
1. Staff members may be nominated for the award in writing by their supervisors, any member of the faculty/staff or any NWOSU student.
2. A nomination form must be completed and returned to the Student Government Association office located in the Student Center or drop it off at the Student Services office in Fine Arts 126 by the first Friday of each October or submit the online form using the link above.
3. The Student Government Association Selection Committee will select any employee based on the following areas:
A. Professionalism and dedication to excellent service by putting forth the extra effort.
B. Continuously seeks innovative ideas to improve services for the benefit of students and Northwestern
C. Shows outstanding “Ranger Pride.”
2003 Phyllis Brunsteter
2004 Angelia Case
2005 Tami Cooper
2006 Sheri Lahr
2007 David Washington
2008 Linda Tutwiler
2009 Valarie Case
2010 AJ Johnson
2011 Linda Phillips
2012 Natalie Miller
2013 Frank Granados
2014 Angelia Case
2015 Fred Riggins
2016 Dean Kilgore
2017 Debbie Skinner
New Staff Orientation
Blurb about what this event is about with a link to the Evaluation form
Blurb on what this event is and could include a graphic of the poster.