Entry deadline February 20 for 16th annual NWOSU Art Society Art Show
January 29, 2019
NWOSU Art Society Art Show coming soon. Entries due by Feb. 20. Check out www.nwosu.edu/art/nas-art-show for entry forms and category descriptions.
The entry deadline for forms to be submitted for the 16th annual Northwestern Oklahoma State University Art Society (NAS) Art Show in the J.W. Martin Library on March 3-29 is less than one month away. Forms should be submitted no later than Feb. 20. Artwork should be delivered to the library on Feb. 27 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The Northwestern Student Government Association will co-sponsor the show again this year.
All Northwestern students, employees, retired employees and alumni from all campus locations are encouraged to enter.
Two items may be entered in each of the following categories:
- Artisan Crafts (jewelry, pottery, etc.)
- Fiber Arts (crochet, knitting, needlework, etc.)
- Digital Art
- Mixed Media/Collage
- Paintings – Watercolor (any subject)
- Paintings – Animals/Creatures
- Paintings - Architecture
- Paintings - Elements of Design
- Paintings - The Figure/Portraiture
- Paintings - Landscapes/Nature
- Paintings - All other subject areas
- Works on Paper – Animals/Creature
- Works on Paper - Architecture
- Works on Paper - Elements of Design
- Works on Paper - The Figure/Portraiture
- Works on Paper - Landscapes/Nature
- Works on Paper - All other subject areas
- Photography will include 10 sub-categories:
- Black and White
- Elements of Design
- All other subject areas other than those listed
A Winner’s Show will take place in downtown Alva during the First Friday Art Walk April 5 from 6 to 8 p.m. at the Runnymede Hotel.
Entry forms and category descriptions are available online at www.nwosu.edu/art/nas-art-show.
For more information about the art show, please contact Angelia Case, NAS sponsor, at (580) 327-8577 or email@example.com.