FRESHMAN ORIENTATION 2019 - Saturday, Aug. 17, 2019
Attendance is required for all incoming freshmen!
PERKS OF ATTENDING
- Free T-shirt
- Visit with campus clubs and organizations
- Get acquainted with the Ranger campus and students
- Student IDs and Parking decals -- Bring vehicle make, model and tag number
- Wellness Center orientation
- RangerNet, Blackboard and Email access
- Publicity photo taken to send to your hometown
- Large photo of Freshman class taken to end the day!
The following offices will be open Saturday from Noon to 1:30PM during orientation:
- Registry Office: Provide copies of class schedules and answer questions. They will NOT be able to process enrollments or drop/add on that day.
- Financial Aid Office: Accept paperwork and answer questions.
- Business Office: Accept payments, Residence Hall deposits, and answer any questions.
- Bookstore: Purchase course books or Northwestern gear.
Residence Halls open on Thursday prior to first day of school
Fall semester classes begin Aug. 19, 2019
RIDE, RANGERS, RIDE!
Herod Hall Auditorium
8:00 a.m. -- Registration
8:30 a.m. -- Program begins
Noon -- Morning event concludes
Noon -- Coronado Cafeteria opens
6:00 - Lights Over Alva
Coordinator of Student Services and Transfer Recruiter (580) 327-8606