PERKS OF ATTENDING
FRESHMAN ORIENTATION 2020 - Saturday, Aug. 15, 2020
Attendance is required for all incoming freshmen!
- Free T-shirt
- Get acquainted with the Ranger campus and students
- Self-Service, Blackboard and Email access
- Large photo of Freshman class taken to end the day!
The following offices will be open Saturday from Noon to 1:30PM during orientation:
- Registry Office: Provide copies of class schedules and answer questions. They will NOT be able to process enrollments or drop/add on that day.
- Financial Aid Office: Accept paperwork and answer questions.
- Business Office: Accept payments, Residence Hall deposits, and answer any questions.
- Bookstore: Purchase course books or Northwestern gear.
Residence Halls open on Thursday prior to first day of school
Fall semester classes begin Aug. 17, 2020
RIDE, RANGERS, RIDE!
Outside by Ranger Statue
9:00 a.m. -- Registration
9:30 a.m. -- Program begins
10:00 -- Break-out sessions
Noon -- Coronado Cafeteria opens
Coordinator of Student Success and Transfer Recruiter (580) 327-8606