June 25-27, 2020
Check-in Time: 5 p.m. on June 25, Student Center
Check-out Time: 1 p.m. on June 27
Camp Ranger Fee -- $115.00 -- A check can be mailed to the Business Office at 709 Oklahoma Blvd., Alva, OK 73717, or paid upon arrival during check-in by cash or check. Please make checks payable to NWOSU.
Registration will be taken through Tuesday, June 23.
What is Camp Ranger?
- A place to get information on what to expect and how to succeed at Northwestern Oklahoma State University
- An opportunity to meet other freshmen, upperclassmen, and administration
- Your first step in a successful college career
What Happens at Camp?
- Interact within a small group in an atmosphere that fosters friendships
- Participate in group activities and programs
- Meet community leaders and become familiar with what Alva has to offer
- Get the latest college tips from other students
- Discover what it means to be a Ranger
We strive to welcome freshmen into the Ranger family by creating a support system that allows them to build relationships and share in the Northwestern spirit.
- Establish a supportive mentor relationship between freshmen and student leaders, faculty and administrators
- Prepare incoming students for Northwestern life
- Assist with the transition from high school to college and develop a bond to the institution
This event will provide an opportunity to connect to your campus and the Alva community early as an incoming freshman!
Meet your classmates, learn exciting things about your school, get your Student ID and a Ranger T-shirt. This experience will prepare you for success as a Ranger! Please register soon so we'll know who's coming!
Some of the activities to look forward to:
- Get to Know Current Student Leaders
- Meet Members of Senior Staff
- Small Group Events
- Meet Local Business Leaders
- Learn Ranger Traditions
- Explore Caves
- Scavenger Hunt
- Student ID’s
- Great Food
Student Services Office
Dean of Student Affairs and Enrollment Management
Phone: (580) 327-8415