Current International Students

Alva / Future Students / International Students / Current International Students

Hello, Rangers!

This page is for Current International students at Northwestern Oklahoma State University. Through this page, you can see upcoming events, tips on how to maintain your F-1 Status, see the services available to you through the International Office, as well as request transportation.  If there are questions that are not answered on this webpage, please feel free to stop in to Fine Arts, Room 208 or email us and let us know!  Don't forget to join NWOSU International Students on Facebook!


In‚Äčternational Student Office Hours (August through May)

Monday through Friday 

8:00 AM - 12:30PM

1:30PM - 5:00PM

In‚Äčternational Student Office Hours (June and July)

Monday through Thursday

7:00 AM - 12:30PM

1:00PM - 5:30PM

Located in the Fine Arts Building, Room 208

| More

Northwestern Events