(For best results, please fill out this form using the Google Chrome Browser.)
1. Student must enroll in 12 hours at NWOSU each semester.
2. Student must have completed 24 hours at NWOSU within the last year.
3. Student must have a GPA of 2.5 or above and must be in good standing with the Scholarship office.
4. Deadline for the application forms and transcript is March 3.
5. The Continuing Student Scholarship Application form must also be completed. Click HERE for that form.
6. You must attach an unofficial copy of your transcript (indicating all coursework completed to date) to the application. Your application will not be processed without the transcript attached. You can find your unofficial transcript on your Self-Service under the "Academics" tab.
The NWOSU Division of Business staff will assess each student's application based on the information presented on the application form.
Check this box to serve as your electronic signature.
I certify that the information provided on this form is accurate.