Transfer Student Orientation 2016
at Northwestern's campus sites in Alva, Enid and Woodward
The Orientation schedule is as follows:
- Woodward, Friday, Aug. 19, noon to 1 p.m., Campus Boardroom, Phillips Conference Room
- Enid, Friday, Aug. 19, noon to 1 p.m., Enid Commons Area
- Alva, Saturday, Aug. 20, 1 to 3 p.m., Education Building, room 109
Students should attend to obtain information and services from the following areas:
- Get acquainted with campus -- optional tours
- RangerNet and student email accounts
- Student IDs and Parking decals - Bring vehicle make, model and tag number
- Wellness Center Orientation (Alva)
- Discuss topics including: financial aid, ADA, tutoring, transcripts, academic policies, etc.
The following offices will be open on the Alva campus Saturday from noon - 1:30 p.m.:
- Registry Office: Provide copies of class schedules and answer questions. They will NOT be able to process enrollments or drop/add on that day.
- Financial Aid Office: Accept paperwork and answer questions.
- Business Office: Accept payments, Residence Hall deposits, and answer any questions.
- Bookstore: Purchase course books or Northwestern gear.
For additional information contact:
Woodward: Dr. Deena Fisher, Dean, Northwestern Woodward Campus, email@example.com, 580-256-0047, 580-256-2500
Enid: Candace Reim, Coordinator, Student Services, firstname.lastname@example.org, 580-213-3147, 580-213-3147
Alva: Kaylyn Hansen, Director of Student Life and Counseling, email@example.com, 580-327-8439
If you are attending the University Center at Ponca City and have questions regarding your enrollment, please contact Ellan Edwards at 580-718-5607, 580-718-5607.
Ride, Rangers, Ride!