This project would not have been successful without the following support.
Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education for funding the project
Brian Lamore for brainstorming about the idea
ToPPS 2011 participants for chiming in with feedback about what kind of “thing” would have the most impact
Merrifield’s of Alva for discount on markers
Starr Lumber of Alva for donating labor, equipment usage and time (5 hours straight of cutting panels!)
• Tim Maharry, cutting (mathematics)
• Richard Ryerson, ordering, cutting—manning the saw (Starr Lumber)
• Dean Scarborough, cutting (agriculture)
• Steve Thompson, cutting (biology)
• Jason Wickham, cutting (chemistry) and
• Amber, Leah (11), Jenna (8) & Kayla Maier (3) were my packers! *Disclaimer: Counts on items are +/- 2 due to Kayla’s help--uncertainty would be greater if only Steve did the counting!