Join NWOSU in its stance that 1 is 2 many and its effort to maintain a safe environment where all members of the campus community can live, learn and be successful.
Northwestern Oklahoma State University is committed to addressing sexual misconduct and does not condone any form of sexual misconduct whether physical, mental, verbal, or emotional in nature. NWOSU believes that 1 victim is 2 many. Northwestern Oklahoma State University takes acts of sexual violence and sexual harassment seriously. In an effort to comply with the Violence Against Women Act and the Office for Civil Rights federal guidelines, all students are required to complete online training on sexual violence prevention.
To complete the training follow these steps:Click this link: UPDATE LINK
Log-in with your Okey account information.
- You will need Internet access and audio capabilities.
- You may take the course in multiple sittings. Sections end with a “Next” button. DO NOT log out until you click the “Next” button or you will have to repeat the section.
- The course may include surveys to help personalize your experience and measure students’ attitudes and behaviors. All survey responses are confidential; the school will only receive information about the student body as a whole and will never see individual student responses.
- After you complete the Final Exam, there is 45 day waiting period before you will be able to access the Follow-up Survey (Part 2).
- Resources are available in the top menu bar throughout the course through the "Materials" tab. We encourage you to check out these resources and utilize them if needed.
- Should you experience technical difficulties, click the “Help” button to access the 24/7 help center.
1 is 2 Many Training Frequently Asked Questions
What exactly must I complete?
Students must complete all of Part 1 Training including the following:
- Intro Text & Pre-Survey: Questions regarding personal beliefs, knowledge, and ideas answered on a scale and then questions regarding personal history/demographics answered in multiple choice format. (These questions can be skipped, only these questions can be skipped.)
- Pre-Quiz: Questions regarding knowledge of subject answered in multiple choice format.
- 7 Interactive Modules: These include videos, interactive portions, quizzes, and reading about various topics within sexual violence.
- Be Yourself
- Join the Conversation
- Creating Community
- Explore Your Options
- Next Steps
- Post-Quiz: The same questions regarding knowledge as pre-quiz.
I am not sure I completed my training. What do I do?
If you are unsure of your completion, you can always log back into the training system.
The website is not working on my computer. What do I do?
Please refer to the troubleshooting guide or call this 24/7 help desk phone number, 1-866-384-9062. In addition, there is a Help button within the Haven system that can assist with technical difficulties 24/7.