Staff Council Meeting
Tuesday, November 09, 2010
Members Present: David Washington, Tara Hall, Leah Haines, Angelia Case, Debbie Skinner, Joy Radke
Members Absent: Lisa Herning, Denise Bay, Kelly Black
1. Correction to last month’s minutes (10-12-10), time of meeting should be 10:05 a.m.
2. Decided on date and time for the International Students Pot-Luck dinner. The dinner will be Thursday, December 16, 2010, for the noon meal in the Ranger Perk. There will possibly be 40 International Students for the dinner. Leah will send an email to faculty/staff around the first of December to see if they’d like to contribute by bringing a dish to the meal also allowing them to attend the meal. Meal will be served from 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. Extra (leftovers) food will be divided up between those students wishing to take some.
3. Tossed around ideas for the movie for after the meal for the students. Angelia will have a screen, etc…, for the movie.
4. Voted on October Kudos, Natalie Miller is the recipient.
5. Next meeting will be Friday, December 3, 2010, at 10:00 a.m. in FA 229, Enid and Woodward.
Wed, November 10, 2010
by Denise Bay