Instructions for Tutor Appointments
To set an appointment with a tutor please follow the following steps:
- Locate a tutor who can assist in the subject with which you need help from the list of tutors.
- Locate that tutor's name on the tutor schedule and pick three days and times for your single appointment that fall within the tutor's designated times of availability.
- Email the tutor you have chosen with your three dates and times and your subject.
- The tutor will respond to your email with his/her choice of a meeting day and time from the three you have selected.
- If you wish to change this day and time, please let the tutor know as soon as possible.
While walk-in appointments are always welcome, securing an appointment here will help to better assure that you will be able to receive assistance when needed. Thank you.
Willow Gahr firstname.lastname@example.org
Composition, Chemistry, Algebra, Biology, Calculus, Physics,
Wisdom Addae email@example.com
Statistics, Algebra, Chemistry, Trigonometry
Kevin Cosper firstname.lastname@example.org
Composition, Algebra, Trigonometry, Statistics, Personal Finance, American History, Calculus
David Gutierrez email@example.com
Anatomy, Chemistry, Algebra, Spanish, Physics
Jean Nshimiyimana firstname.lastname@example.org
Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Algebra, Biology, Physics
Betty Abbey email@example.com
Biology, Chemistry, Algebra
Paoloa Ponce-Villalobos firstname.lastname@example.org
Composition, Algebra, Spanish
Tonny Loustaunau email@example.com
Business, Accounting, Spanish, Composition