Office: HPE 145
- Instructor of Health and Sports Science Education
1981 M. Ed., Northwestern Oklahoma State University
1973 B.S. Ed., Southwestern Oklahoma State University
FIRST CAME TO NWOSU IN FALL OF 2003.
- Elementary School Programming
- Techniques of Teaching Individual/Dual Sports
- Techniques of Teaching Team Sports
- Adapted Physical Education
- Techniques of Teaching Rhythms and Aquatics
- Teaching Community Activities I
- Teaching Community Activities II
Husband: Mike Cook
Outdoor activities and sport activities
Coaching and teaching many outstanding students and athletes who have developed into successful citizens.