Northwestern Oklahoma State University's Student Government Association presents
Thursday, October 8, at 8 p.m. (doors open at 6:30 p.m.)
Northwestern Oklahoma State University
Percefull Fieldhouse in Alva, OK
Students winning free Meet and Greet passes to meet the members of SafetySuit are:
- Terin Atchison
- Shawna Gilbert
- Debra Robinson
- Kyle Spade
- Debbie Steel
- Student winners for the free block of tickets have been notified via NWOSU email account. If you were notified, you can pick your ticket up in the Alva/Enid business offices and the Dean’s office in Woodward. Show student ID to get the ticket.
- Tickets on sale for $10.00 through the NWOSU Business Offices in Alva.
- Cash or credit card sales only; no checks
- MasterCard, Visa or Discover accepted by calling (580) 327-8534 in Alva
- Tickets available in the Alva Business Office until 4:30 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 8, then cash only ticket sales in Percefull Fieldhouse at the Will Call window. Tickets will be $15 at the door.
- Will Call window at Percefull Fieldhouse will open at 4:30 p.m. on Oct. 8 for ticket pickup
- Red Riot is a student-driven series of events at Northwestern led by the Student Government Association. The centerpiece of Red Riot is the concert designed to attract name artists. Red Riot concerts are open to the general public.
- SafetySuit's Official Web site: http://www.safetysuitmusic.com/
- SafetySuit's MySpace page: http://www.myspace.com/safetysuit
- Three of their music videos have been added to the Northwestern YouTube Channel at http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=570463190AA7BC29
- First album released in May 2008. Click here to listen to all 12 songs.
- Featured on VH1s "You Oughta Know: Artists on the Rise" -- http://www.vh1.com/artists/you_oughta_know/index.jhtml?artistQ=3021215
- SafetySuit performing live on VH1s "20th Floor Live" program: http://www.vh1.com/video/play.jhtml?id=1592783&vid=266101
- Concert sponsors include Army National Guard, Champs Sports and Spirits, Farm Credit of Western Oklahoma and the Pepsi Bottling Group.
- For more information concerning the concert contact David Pecha at email@example.com
Tickets for the Northwestern Oklahoma State University Red Riot Concert featuring SafetySuit are now on sale in the Northwestern-Alva Business Office. Tickets are $10 each and can be charged by phone by calling (580) 327-8534 . The business office will accept credit or cash for in-person sales. Tickets will be $15 at the door.