Part-time MillerCoors Manager – Tulsa, OK
MCM’s are responsible for creating a local market team of Brand Ambassadors to represent MillerCoors brands in On-Premise Accounts, Off-Premise Accounts, and Special Event Venues. Specifically, MCM’s will hire Brand Ambassador’s, Conduct Quarterly Team Trainings, Attend/Execute 50% + event requests, Manage and Distribute all Uniforms/POS/Swag, Provide weekly/monthly recaps, and Complete Monthly Expense Coding.
- Recruit: Hire Brand Ambassador’s that are in line with Greenhouse Agency standards and MillerCoors expectations
- Train: Host quarterly trainings with your team ensuring a solid foundation of brand knowledge and professionalism that is exhibited at every execution. Brand Ambassadors MUST complete quarterly trainings if they are to be staffed
- Communicate: Communication with all program constituents (GHA Managers, MillerCoors, Distributor Reps). Same day communication is required; Phone, Text, Email
- Organize Results: On a weekly and monthly basis you will be required to provide a roll-up of all local market activation including; Sales, Consumer Intercepts, Competitive Intel, Consumer Feedback, Account Feedback
o G2:Utilize GHA’s online platform to organize results, including budget management, consumer intercepts, consumer impressions, event integrity, consumer demographics, consumer insights, competitive intel, images, etc.
o Agency/Client Relations:Maintain Greenhouse Agency Policies and Procedures while exceeding Client Expectations
o Experiential Execution:Use sampling (On/Off Premise) to leverage MillerCoors brands against new and expanded distribution of MillerCoors brands
Expected Hours per week: 10-20 per week
APPLY TODAY! To apply for this position, please send your resume in .doc, docx or pdf format only to: email@example.com. Please include a cover letter and put PT_MCM in the subject line.
* Posted 6/16/15
Event Specialist Part Time
Event Specialists are self-motivated, outgoing and friendly retail demonstrators. A successful Event Specialist, Brand Ambassador, In-Store Demonstrator will excel in captivating an audience during in-store events with an emphasis on product demonstration, brand awareness, and sales. The in-store demonstrator is responsible for reviewing program materials, set up and break down of the work area, and the preparation and sampling of products on scheduled event days.
Flyer with additional info
- Set up, break down, product preparation and sampling during in-store demonstrations
- Generate brand awareness and positive product impressions to increase sales
- Execute demonstrations on scheduled date and time
- Timely complete all call reports, paperwork, and on-going personal training by required deadlines
- High School Diploma preferred or equivalent job-related experience
- Experience preferred in event marketing, demonstrations, sales, brand promotion or retail/grocery
- Interact in a friendly, enthusiastic, energetic and outgoing manner with management, clients, and consumers in any setting
- Stand comfortably for up to 6 hours a day
- Able to work independently and as a motivated team player
- Ability to work a part-time retail schedule, including weekends
- Daily access to a PC computer with internet/email access
Advantage Sales & Marketing, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
To schedule an interview please contact:
* Posted 5/19/15
Nabisco P/T Merchandiser- Alva, OK
How would you like to represent powerful brands like: Oreo, Ritz, Chips Ahoy!, Wheat Thins, and other Nabisco Brands?
Mondelēz International has annual revenue of approximately $35 billion and operations in more than 80 countries. We hold the #1 position globally in biscuits, chocolate, and candy! The Part-Time Merchandiser position will contribute to building a world class Direct Store Delivery (DSD) business at the retail level by fulfilling the merchandising needs of our customer primarily focusing, though not exclusively, on our Nabisco brands.
- Stock shelves and build displays
- Rotate Stock
- Organization of backroom inventory
- Ensure point of sale material on shelves/displays
- Maintain a timely and accurate call schedule
- Early morning and weekend store service
- note: see full job description on our website
We pay an hourly rate, plus mileage!
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Proof of car insurance
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must have internet access
- successful completion of drug test, MVR check, and background check
To apply, please visit:
Job Number: 1409975
View Flyer HERE
The United States Secret Service- Student Administrative Assistant (internship)
- Perform light administrative duties
- Assist in processing counterfeit currency
- Current official transcripts
- Proof of enrollment
- DD-214 (if applicable)
- Us Citizen
- At least 16 years of age
- Have a GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Be enrolled at an accredited university
- Must be able to pass background investigation
Mail Documentation to:
United States Secret Service
Attention: Student Intern Position
210 Park Ave, Suite #1100, Oklahoma City, OK 73102
Paperwork must be in by Close of Business Friday, Feb. 27, 2015
"Our experience is in educational dining service - but we do more that jsut feed hungry students; we practice a single-minded commitment to building strong bodies and sharp minds and establishing the foundation for a long, healthier life."
APPLY ONLINE at www.compassgroupcareers.com
NOW HIRING- Servers, Cooks, Delivery Drivers, Phone operators & Management positions!
We offer real opportunity, including:
- Commitment to career growth
- Competitive benefits and pay
- Reward and recognition culture
Please stop in for an application. Open interviews every Thursday from 3 pm - 5 pm. Or apply online at jobs.pizzahut.com.
Drivers and service personal can make up to $15.00 an hour.
For more than half a century, Ames Construction has been delivering quality construction services to our customers. Founded in 1962, the company started as a small, family-run earthwork contractor that served a community. Today, Ames has grown into a full-service, heavy civil and industrial general contractor that serves customers throughout North America.
Ames has a new office in Alva and is searching for a person to clean the office once a week, either Saturday or Sunday. With flexible hours, this is a perfect opportunity for students or community members. An interview and W-9 will need to be completed before hired.
Those interested should contact Raul at 994-303-1917.
*Posted on 12/11/14
Big Slick Graphics
Looking for a creative part-time job? Big Slick Graphics, located in downtown Alva, is looking for a student employee to work 20-30 hours/week. The hours are flexible and pay is $8-10/hour depending on experience level. Experience in graphic design is preferred, but all students are encouraged to apply. Interested candidates should contact Lance Harzman on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/BigSlickGraphics.
1. KAKE News has an opening for an energetic and enterprising part-time news photographer/editor. We are an aggressive, award winning shop that values the art of photography. Successful candidate must able to work in a pressured and very competitive environment. You will shoot live news footage as well as edit footage for news shows. Familiarity with non-linear edit systems, TVU backpacks and live trucks is a plus. KAKE News is a vibrant growing station that is part of the Gray TV Corporation.
2. KAKE-TV in Wichita has an immediate opening for a Weekend Producer/Assignment Editor. If you are looking for an opportunity to work in a great news market with an Emmy Award Winning staff, here’s your chance. Our staff has covered plenty of stories that are of national importance.
The candidate will have strong formatting and writing skills. We are a fast-paced newsroom that puts an emphasis on enterprise reporting, breaking news and weather coverage. Your duties will include directing reporters and photographers to complete assigned tasks, responding to viewer inquiries, and making regular “beat” calls to police and fire agencies to stay on top of breaking news. You must have a winning attitude and want to be an integral part of the “big story”.
A degree in journalism, mass communications or equivalent experience is required. You will need to have excellent verbal and written communications skills and strong attention to detail. The ability to stay calm under pressure and handle stress is a must. Must be a good team leader, proficient in multi tasking and have a flexible schedule. All candidates will be required to take a writing test.
Desk responsibilities include:
• Plan and coordinate news coverage
• Research and set up stories
• Use newsroom resources efficiently.
• Monitor law enforcement and fire/emergency frequencies on scanners.
When applying for this position, please note your referral source and send resume and DVD/url example of work to:
1500 N. West St.
Wichita, KS 67203
No Telephone Calls
*Posted on 12/8/14
O'Reilly Auto Parts
Looking for part-time opportunities? O'Reilly Auto Parts located at 312 E Oklahoma Blvd in Alva is now hiring! O'Reilly offers:
- Competitve Pay
- Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Work Hours
- Team Member Discounts
Apply online today! Scroll to the bottom of our homepage, click on Career Link- this will take you to our open positions.
Alva's local Subway is now hiring 2 part-time positions! Flexible hours-Will work around school schedule and school breaks. If interested, please stop by Subway at 107 Oklahoma Blvd. to pick up an application.
Tutor for 12-year-old
Looking for a student majoring in Education that is needing hours for school or a part-time job to tutor a 12 year old boy in Burlington, OK. The student will need the most assistance with Math, but will need some help in other areas as well. The goal is to get him back on the Principal's Honor Roll list! For more information or to apply, please contact Tasha Olson at 580-474-2614.
*Posted on 1/20/15
Vantage Plane Plastics, Ltd.
Our work schedule starts at 6 am and ends at 3 pm, an hour off for lunch from 11 am to 12 pm. After completing a 90 day probationary period employees can use their vacation and sick time. Part time employee’s accrual ½ vacation time (1.67 hours per month) and ½ sick time (1.34 hours per month). Part time employees also get ½ time (4 hours) holiday pay for 8 holidays. Our starting pay is $10.00 an hour.
If interested check out our website, then come by and pickup an application, we’re located at the south end of the Alva Airport.
The Tooling Specialist is responsible for the maintenance and production of vacuum forming tools. Completion of this process involves the use of casting materials and shaping tools.
Vacuum Forming Department
The Vacuum Forming Specialist is responsible for the vacuum forming of parts. Completion of this process involves the use of vacuum forming tools and vacuum forming tables.
The Finishing Specialist will be responsible for the final trim of parts. Completion of this process will involve use of high-speed pneumatic tools. The Finisher will clean the edges and surface of the part with a deburing tool and compressed air.
City of Alva
Click here for City of Alva job descriptions.