March 11, 2010
Spring Break 2010, here we come!
It seems like the Spring semester at Northwestern just began, and here we are right in the middle of it with seven weeks of school left when we return from Spring Break. The last few weeks of school always seem to be hectic, so get some rest and de-stress over the break, and be ready to put in your best effort during the last weeks of school.
Assessment Day at Northwestern is coming up April 7, so make sure and mark it on your calendars. Students, it's your chance to help make Northwestern even better.
- Daytime classes will not meet, but evening classes will meet as scheduled
- Students should attend in lieu of classes
- All students must take Student Satisfaction Survey
- University takes the survey results very seriously
- Students taking general education testing will be notified prior to test
- Various workshops planned for students and faculty
- Free meal for students/employees served east of tennis courts
- Drawing for prizes
The Big Event is coming up soon, too, on April 10. (See story below.)
And, congratulations to the Northwestern graduates who have been named as this year's recipients of the Outstanding Graduates Award. Recipients will be honored at the annual Alumni Spring Reunion on April 24. (See story below.)