Online Tuition and Fees
|Undergraduate Costs - Oklahoma Resident
||$230.75 per credit hour
|Undergraduate Costs - Non-Resident
||$437.75 per credit hour
|Graduate Costs - Oklahoma Resident
||$263.75 per credit hour
|Graduate Costs - Non-Resident
||$513.75 per credit hour
*Non-Resident Tuition Waiver Policy
Northwestern waives the out-of-state tuition costs for students not from Oklahoma. Students must meet one of these requirements to qualify for resident tuition costs:
- Meet regular admission or retention standards,
- Participation in a sanctioned activity; or
- Transfer with a 2.0 cumulative GPA.
- Make formal application to the Graduate Program AND meet unconditional admission (refer to the Graduate Catalog for details)
- Have a retention/graduation GPA of 3.00
International students do not qualify for the out-of-state tuition waiver.
Online Proctored Exam Information
Students enrolling in online courses are responsible for proctoring fees which may be associated with the online course exams.
Note: Northwestern students traveling to a Northwestern campus (Alva, Enid, or Woodward) for a proctored exam are not assessed a proctoring fee.