Northwestern will provide the best possible educational experience for every student.
- Focus on quality teaching and advising
- Respond effectively to the learning needs of each student
- Embrace the role of technology in the educational process
- Promote opportunities for teaching and learning outside of the classroom
Northwestern is committed to accessibility of its programs and services.
- Embrace our mission as a multi-campus regional university
- Continually work to maintain affordability
- Seek new methods to deliver programs and services to our constituencies
Northwestern will strive to create a sense of community that extends beyond campus boundaries.
- Seek partnerships and initiatives that will improve the quality of life for area residents
- Promote institutional and individual service to others
- Embrace our role in a global society
Northwestern will respect the individual rights of all persons.
- Value the differences in every individual
- Promote the expression of differing opinions and beliefs
- Appreciate the culture and backgrounds of each person
- Treat every individual with respect
Northwestern will maintain the highest levels of ethical standards and accountability.
- Act with integrity and accept responsibility
- Use our resources in the most effective and efficient manner
- Conduct business in an atmosphere of transparency
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement