Military Credit

| More

Veterans Affairs - Credit for Military Service

Veterans may be granted credit for basic training, for formal service school courses, and for approved college-level examinations passed (with NWOSU minimum score) while in military service. In general, the credit is granted in accordance with the recommendations of the Commission on Accreditation of Service Experiences, an agency of the American Council on Education (ACE).

An official AARTS (Army/ACE Registry Transcript System), SMART (Sailor/Marine/ACE Registry Transcript), or CCAF transcript (US Air Force) must be provided to the Executive Vice President's office for evaluation. Information on obtaining a transcript can be found at For additional information, see the Executive Vice President's Office.