NAS -- October 25 Meeting
Attending: Tomoyo, Erika, Kelsey, Shawna, Hanson, Carolyn, Kirsten, Kylea, Amanda, Valarie, Angelia
Several topics were discussed:
1. Catalog sales: All sales sheets/checks should be turned in to Valarie on Monday, Oct. 31. Can also be turned in to Erika at the meeting on Tuesday, Nov. 1. Erika Dorrell will be in charge of this.
2. Ornaments: Ornaments (with info papers) for the NWFS fundraiser are due to Rhonda Cook by Saturday, Nov. 5. Shawna will be in charge of this.
3. Animation Screening: will be held in Herod Hall theatre on Friday, Nov. 4
4. Goodie Giveaway: First one will be on Monday, Nov. 21. set up begins at 5 p.m. with sales starting after that. Games are at 6 and 8 p.m. Sign up sheet for workers is needed - Kylea will be in charge of this list.
5. Christmas Cards: Need to have numbers of residents in the following facilities listed. We'll need a card for each of these people.
Homestead - Kylea
Share - Kelsey
Beadles - Kelsey
Waynoka - Hanson
Cherokee - Carolyn
6. Holiday Store: We'll need everyone's help for this great event. We need "Shoppers," "Wrappers," "Check Out," "Greeter," "Elves," a "Santa." This will truly take everyone. There will be set-up to do before Saturday morning when the store and photos take place. (Angelia has asked a Santa to be present....)
7. Soccer Logo: Soccer Logos must be turned in and given to Steve Barrows, soccer coach, for evaluation. Kelsey /Shawna are in charge of this.
8. New ideas... Sidewalk Chalk Contest... more discussion is necessary on this...
9. Ranger Preview: Ranger Preview will be held the morning of Saturday, Nov. 12 in Percefull Fieldhouse. Volunteers to be at the table are needed.
Tue, October 25, 2011
by Angelia Case