What is the Medieval Faire?
It is a free outdoor living history arts and crafts faire that recreates a 14th Century English Market Faire. All vendors contribute to this illusion by playing roles of town merchants and are required to be in appropriate period costumes and decorate their booths accordingly. (We are aiming for a recreation of the 1360’s. Detailed costume and booth decoration suggestions will be provided upon request.)
Is my craft suited for a Medieval Faire?
We try to keep our arts and crafts within the “Medieval” theme. We are not a flea market, street festival, or outdoor mall. We specialize in handmade crafts, and would prefer that any crafts offered be made by you or your company.
- Handcrafted items or art only
- Quality of Workmanship
- Use of European Medieval theme
- No manufactured, commercially produced, flea market or imported items
Artisans & Game Vendors
- Due March 15th, 2013 (along with fees and photos or web link) A late fee of $20 must be added if your application and/or payment is submitted after this date. No applications will be accepted after March 31st.
- Application is due March 01, 2013. If accepted, contract and payment is due March 15th, 2013.
For a complete listing of rules, regulations and procedures, please click the Word document link below: