All graduate students must have an official MAT or GRE score on file in the Graduate Office.
- ALVA and WOODWARD campuses:
- Joanne Prewett
Director, Academic Success Center
IE 105, phone 580.327.8149
- Additional Information:
- Tests are scheduled by appointment
- ENID campus:
- Candace Reim
Coordinator of Student Services
Room 102, phone 580.213.3147
- Tests are scheduled by appointment call or email Lori Coonrod to set up a day and time.
- COST is $80.00; pay in Business Office prior to the exam.
- Pre-registration is required. SPACE IS LIMITED. 24-hour registration/cancellation deadline prior to each exam date.
- Receipt of payment and two forms of ID (one with photo) must be presented at time of check-in for exam.
- Information on the exam itself and a practice test may be obtained at www.milleranalogies.com.