Procedures for Applying to Graduate Studies
- Complete Admission or Readmission form to Northwestern Oklahoma State University and submit to Registry office. A $15.00 application fee is required for first time students. Can be found under the “Forms and Plans of Study” tab on the Graduate Studies website.
- Submit Immunization Forms to Registry office. Can be found on the “Forms and Plans of Study” tab on the Graduate Studies website.
- Obtain official university/college transcripts and have them sent to Registry office, NWOSU, 709 Oklahoma Blvd., Alva, OK 73717.
- Complete “Application to Graduate Study” program form and mail to Graduate Studies office, Room 212, Fine Arts Building, NWOSU, 709 Oklahoma Blvd., Alva, OK 73717.
- Master of Counseling Psychology students: submit letters of recommendation, career goals, self-evaluation, sample of scholarly work, GRE or MAT test score, and interview application to Dr. Cris Gordon, Psychology Chair. Her contact information is: NWOSU, 709 Oklahoma Blvd., Alva, OK 73717, email: email@example.com, telephone number: (580) 327-8447.
- Arrange to take GRE or MAT test. See “MAT Test” tab on Graduate Studies webpage for more information.
- To enroll in courses after admittance, contact Lydia Campbell, Alva; email: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone number: (580) 327-8410; Candace Reim, Enid; email: email@example.com; telephone number: (580) 213-3147 or Dr. Deena Fisher, Woodward; email: firstname.lastname@example.org; telephone number: (580) 254-2501.