If you are looking for a small town atmosphere and caring faculty and staff, Northwestern Oklahoma State University is the place for you! We strive to make students feel like Northwestern is their “home away from home”. Currently, Northwestern is home to 95 international students representing 19 different countries. We hope to add YOU to the Ranger Family for the upcoming semester!
We recently launched our Online Application for Admissions and are currently accepting applications for the Fall 2016 and the Spring 2017 Semester. Please see our International Student Application Handbook for information on our requirements for acceptance.
Northwestern Oklahoma State University International Office is responsible for several things, including, but not limited to:
- International Student Admissions
- Assigning I-20s for students who have met the application requirements
- Academic Advising for International Students through their General Education courses
- Educating students on maintaining their F-1 Status
- Keeping students informed of their employment options
- Assisting with any other International Student – related items
- Transportation requests
- Hosting International Student Association events, such as the Festival of Cultures