Freshman Orientation 2016
Saturday, Aug. 20, 2016
Herod Hall Auditorium
Attendance is REQUIRED for ALL incoming freshmen!
Classes begin Monday, Aug. 22, 2016
The Orientation schedule is as follows:
- 8:00 a.m. -- Registration
- 8:30 a.m. -- Program begins
- Noon -- Morning event concludes
- Noon -- Coronado Cafeteria opens
- 6:00 p.m. -- Ranger Game Night (Intramural Field)
Other incentives to attend:
- FREE T-shirt
- Visit with campus clubs and organizations
- Get acquainted with the Ranger campus and students
- Student IDs and Parking decals -- Bring vehicle make, model and tag number
- Wellness Center orientation
- RangerNet, Blackboard and Email access
The following offices will be open Saturday from noon - 1:30 p.m.:
- Registry Office: Provide copies of class schedules and answer questions. They will NOT be able to process enrollments or drop/add on that day.
- Financial Aid Office: Accept paperwork and answer questions.
- Business Office: Accept payments, Residence Hall deposits, and answer any questions.
- Bookstore: Purchase course books or Northwestern gear.
Don’t forget the Residence Halls open on August 18, 2016.
Questions? Contact Kaylyn Hansen, Director of Student Life and Counseling, at (580) 327-8439, (580) 327-8439, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ride, Rangers, Ride!