REVISED 18 November 2013
NOTE: Forms in PDF format require Adobe's Acrobat Reader, available free from Adobe.com. Forms in MS Word are in the older "doc" format instead of the "docx" format.
PLEASE NOTE that ORIGINAL SIGNATURES of the student and the members of the advisory committee are required prior to submitting the plan of study to the Graduate Office.
No hand-written Plan of Study forms will be accepted by the Office of Graduate Studies.
If you have questions, please contact the Graduate Office at (580) 327-8410 or send an email request to email@example.com.
Disposition Form (due concurrently with Milestone 1, 2, and 3 portfolio assessments)
Starting in the Fall 2013 semester, all disposition forms should be filled out by students and faculty in LiveText. The following link provides instructions on how to access the Disposition Form and how to submit it to the chosen faculty member: Disposition Form Instructions
- The first Disposition Assessment is a self-evaluation due in the semester of EDUC 5010 enrollment (10th hour of graduate work). The first Disposition Assessment coincides with Milestone 1.
- The second Disposition Assessment is completed by a faculty member or adjunct of the graduate teacher candidate's choice who has taught the candidate. After completing the disposition assessment in LiveText, the faculty member or adjunct faculty will discuss it with the graduate teacher candidate. The second Disposition Assessment will be part of Milestone 2.
- The third Disposition Assessment is completed by a faculty member or adjunct of the graduate teacher candidate's choice who has taught the candidate. After completing the disposition assessment in LiveText, the faculty member will discuss it with the graduate teacher candidate. The third Disposition Assessment will be part of Milestone 3.
- Additional Dispositional Assessments may occur at any time during a teacher candidate's education program.
- Data is collected and recorded for each graduate teacher candidate including the semester and year, and the score for each of the eight dispositions on the Disposition Assessment form.
GRADUATE ADVISORY COMMITTEE MEMBERSHIP GRID
PLANS OF STUDY
- NOTE: Only ONE copy is required, but it must have original signatures of advisory committee members.
- These are MS Word documents; use the TAB key to advance through the form. When the form is complete, SAVE it as a new file to your storage device. PRINT, SIGN, and DATE a copy and gather the signatures of the advisory committee, then forward the completed form to the Office of Graduate Studies.
- The templates are NOT 100% compatible with other word processing programs (WordPerfect, Open Office and others). Alternatively, you may print a blank form, but you will need to TYPE the information onto the form before gathering signatures.
Master of Arts
Master of Arts in American Studies
Master of Psychology:
Master of Education:
Boot Camp for Alt. Cert. in Special Ed