Enid Transfer Student Admissions Requirements
Alva / Enid / Enid Campus Admissions Requirements / Enid Transfer Student Admissions Requirements
| More

Transfer Student Admission for Northwestern – Enid

Northwestern’s Enid campus provides upper division and graduate courses to students completing junior, senior and master’s level work.  To be eligible to transfer to Northwestern-Enid, students should previously complete the majority of the lower-division general education courses required for a baccalaureate degree at Northwestern.  In most cases, students with an Associate of Science or an Associate of Arts degree from an accredited institution will automatically meet the general education requirements.  A list of the 54 general education credits required is provided in the Undergraduate Catalog.  All other transfer requirements listed above apply.  For more information about transferring to Northwestern-Enid, contact Lori Coonrod in the Enid Campus Student Services Office at 580-213-3147 or cmreim@nwosu.edu.

Adult Student Admission

Adult students, at least 21 years of age, qualify for admission under the Adult Admission criterion. An ACT or SAT score will be required in addition to a high school transcript or GED certificate and scores.  The composite scores on the ACT or SAT does not determine admission.  However, placement testing is required for scores below 19 on the ACT and 455 on the SAT.

Readmission Students

Northwestern Oklahoma State University encourages students who may have taken a few semesters off from school, or even those who have been out of school for several years, to return to complete their education. If you have attended classes at Northwestern in the past, you will need to fill out an Application for Readmission form.

Admission requirements
Readmission students must fill out an application for readmission.  There is no application fee.  Students must also submit official transcripts from all colleges attended since last attending Northwestern.  Students who previously attended Northwestern as a concurrent student also will need to submit a final high school transcript.

Admission Procedures
Once the readmission application has been submitted, a student may contact the Enid campus Student Services office or an advisor to begin the advisement/enrollment process.

ReachHigher – Oklahoma’s Degree Completion Program

If you have earned a minimum of 72 credit hours, are at least 21 years of age and have not been enrolled as a full-time student for at least one year, you might consider applying for admission in the Reach Higher program to earn a degree in Organizational Leadership. To learn more about the program, visit their web site or contact Dr. Kathy Harris, chair of Northwestern’s Business, E-Commerce and Agriculture Department.