Recruitment at Northwestern
Recruitment at Northwestern Oklahoma State University's Delta Zeta Chapter begins in the fall. Fall Formal Rush is one of the biggest and most celebrated Delta Zeta activities. Delta Zeta also holds C.O.R. (continuous open recruitment) for girls who did not participate in rush and would love to join. Informal Rush is held every Spring.
Delta Zeta Sorority Purpose
The purpose of this sorority shall be to unite its members in the bonds of sincere and lasting friendship, to stimulate one another in the pursuit of knowledge, to promote the moral and social culture of its members, and to develop plans for guidance and unity in action; objects worthy of the highest aim and purpose of associated effort.
The purpose of this sorority shall be advanced through the National Convention, the National Council, and the college and alumnae chapters.
Top 10 Reasons to Join Delta Zeta Sorority:
10. Involvement—Being involved on Northwestern’s Campus and getting your voice and name out there.
9. Fun Times—Experiencing College life. With Movie outings, Mom’s and Dad’s day, Little and Big Sis’s, Social and Sisterhood Events that are fun and exciting!
8. Accomplishment—Many Delta Zetas have gone to great things. At Northwestern Delta Zetas have held positions of leadership in many campus organizations; have been selected as Homecoming Royalty, Miss Northwestern and members of athletic teams.
7. Scholarship—one of the biggest accomplishments of Delta Zetas are the outstanding academic standards they set for themselves. DZ’s have one of the highest cumulative GPA’s at NWOSU. They have had members on the President’s and Vice President’s Honor Roll every semester.
6. Service—Delta Zetas have fundraising activities to help give to their local philanthropy, Speech and Hearing Impaired. They have donated items to Northwest Family Services.
5. Close-Knit Sisterhood—Delta Zeta Sisters have a close relationship and give new members a home away from home.
4. Acceptance—Delta Zetas accept all their sisters for who they are and for their ideas and beliefs.
3. Support—Having a strong back bone nationally and locally. Delta Zetas are supported on so many levels through the alumnae, community leaders, and campus leaders. They help give Delta Zeta the support they need to succeed! And if you join Delta Zeta, the support benefits are endless!
2. Being able to stick your neck out above the crowd—Delta Zetas have the ability to be above the rest. Having a chance to belong to one of the largest sororities in the nation.
The Number one Reason to Join Delta Zeta
1. Delta Zeta: Individually unique, together complete! Being able to be in an eclectic group of girls who are goal driven.