By submitting this application I certify that the information entered above is correct and I understand and acknowledge the following:
- My academic standing and GPA will be verified by the cheerleading coach. I must have at least a 2.0 GPA or have been accepted to NWOSU. I must not be on academic or disciplinary probation. Any of the above may disqualify me from trying out for a position on the NWOSU Ranger Cheerleading Squad or Mascot.
- If selected, I understand I must have at least a 2.5 GPA to receive any money for being a Ranger Cheerleader or Mascot.
- If selected, I understand that I am required to have a physical performed by the school athletic trainer prior to the 2009-2010 school year in order to be covered by NWOSU medical insurance, which covers only injuries received during supervised cheerleading activities.
- If selected, I will attend all scheduled practices, classes, performances, summer camp, fundraisers, and other designated functions/duties assigned by the coach.
- I agree to follow all safety guidelines deemed necessary by the coach.
I understand and accept that failure to meet any of the above items will result in my disqualification from consideration/participation. I also agree that, if selected, I will fully abide by the NWOSU Ranger Cheerleading Squad/Mascot rules and regulations both stated and not stated in the contract.
I accept and understand that the decision of the coach and those judging the tryouts will be final.
All applications submitted online must be signed at tryouts. Applicants under the age of 18 need parent/guardian signature and should download the printable version of this application. Those may be sent by mail to:
709 Oklahoma Boulevard
Alva, OK 73717