Northwestern's Phi Beta Lambda local chapter is just one of many State and National affiliates. Phi Beta Lambda, or PBL for short, is a college organization to further leadership amongst the business community. Students can get started in this organization in high school, under the organization name Future Business Leaders of America.
PBL has compiled some benefits of joining our membership. The reasons include:
- Networking with companies and professional members of your community.
- Tours of local businesses.
- Travel to state and national conferences.
- Enter state and national competitions.
- Employers look for people who are outgoing and active.
- Phi Beta Lambda is a good resource to list on a resume and scholarship applications.
- Gain community service experience.
- Acquire leadership skills.
NWOSU's chapter has a long standing trail of excellence. The organization holds regular meetings, participates in community service projects, enjoys putting on fundraisers and attends annual conferences on the State and National levels.