New Schedule for 2010-2011
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: We have changed our Noonday schedule slightly. Due to the fact that we have a number of students and faculty members who are unable to come to Noonday on Wednesdays due to class and work schedules, we are making the following change.
1. Meal time will begin at 11:30. We are asking each church to help us out be arriving with enough time to prepare whatever they need so the meal can be available by 11:30a.m..
2. We will NOT have a speaker for the 11:30 time. However, we will be distributing a devotional guide – not unlike Oswald Chambers’ My Utmost for His Highest – to each person before he/she leaves for the campus.
3. By this time (about 11:50a.m., the main group will be arriving and we will start serving as soon as they arrive.
4. This will allow us to have our speaker ready to speak by 12:10-12:15. He or she will conclude by 12:30pm and we will be cleaning up and sending the students and faculty out to meet their afternoon obligations.
5. Also, this will allow the churches bringing the meals to start home a little earlier, since a number of churches drive upwards of 75 miles or more and need to get back to prepare for Wednesday evening activities.
6. Below is the Fall AND Spring Schedules. If you have problems or need assistance, feel free to call the director at (580) 371-5957 or call April Nighswonger at (580) 748-0835 or (580) 327-2786 (OSU Extension Office in Alva).
7. THANK YOU very much for your support and being an integral part of our outreach and ministry to Northwestern Oklahoma State University in Alva.
FALL 2011 SPRING 2012 Church Date Church Date
Bethel Hawley BC August 17 Bethel Hawley BC January 18
Ringwood, FBC August 24 Cleo Springs B January 25
Mooreland, FBC August 31 Helena, FBC February 1
Protection, KS, FBC September 7 Kiowa, KS FSBC February 8
Cleo Springs September 14 Mooreland, FBC February 15
Buffalo, FBC September 21 Fairview, FBC February 22
Helena, FBC September 28 Waynoka, FBC February 29
Alva, FBC October 5 Lincoln Ave BC March 7
Nash BC October 12 Wakita, FBC March 14
Lincoln Ave BC October 19 Buffalo, FBC March 28
Laverne, FBC October 26 No Noonday (NW Day) April 4
Kiowa, KS, FSBC November 2 Cherokee, FBC April 11
Fairview, FBC November 9 Laverne, FBC April 18
Cherokee, FBC November 16 Nash, FBC April 25
Waynoka, FBC December 7 Ringwood, FBC May 2
(Note: Some dates may change due to various situations. Noonday starts at 11:30am on Wednesdays for those who have class or work at noon. All other students are invited to join us before 12:00 and join us in the line for a great meal.)