To be eligible
Be between the ages of 17-24 years of age. No older than twenty-four (24) years of age on December 31, 2016.
Must be enrolled in and attending classes on a full-time (12 hours) basis prior to the pageant at Northwestern Oklahoma State University- including the Alva, Enid and Woodward campuses.
Must be a citizen of the United States of America at the time she enters her first pageant and a resident of Oklahoma for 6 months.
Must be a high school graduate or have successfully completed the G.E.D. testing program for high school equivalency or have successfully completed the academic requirement for entry into Northwestern Oklahoma State University. Must have a grade point average of 2.5 or above.
To Compete You Must
- Be between the ages of 17 and 24.
- Have never competed in any National Finals of the Miss America Organization.
- Have never held the title of Miss Northwestern
- Be a United States citizen.
- Meet residency requirements for competing in a certain town or state.
- Meet character criteria as set forth by the Miss America Organization.
- Be in reasonably good health to meet the job requirements.
- Be able to meet the time commitment and job responsibilities as set forth by the local program in which you compete.
- Have never been married.
- Have never been pregnant or be the adoptive parent of any child.
- Must never have been convicted of any criminal offense.
- Must not have criminal charges presently pending.
- Must not use or consume any illegal controlled dangerous substances or abuse the use of alcohol or other dangerous substances.
- See contestant contract for additional requirements.
Must raise $100 for the Children's Miracle Network
Sell two pages of advertisements for the Miss Northwestern Pageant program
Attend all rehearsals
Attend Informational Session on [DATE YET TO BE FINALIZED], at 6:00 p.m. in the Wyatt Room
Complete entry form and all other documents by set due dates
Turn documents in to Chesnei Thomas (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Attend photo shoot with Lynn Martin Photography - date and time to be announced.
All ads must be completed and turned in by [DATE YET TO BE FINALIZED] at 4 p.m.