Spring 2014 Assessment Day- April 2, 2014
"Knowledge is Key"
Assessment Day 2014 Schedule of Events (PDF)
- Students MUST attend in lieu of classes.
- Classes will resume at 3:25 p.m.
- Free meal served behind the Wellness Center.
- Online Student Survey – All students and staff will receive a link through their Northwestern email account the morning of April 2, 2014 asking them to complete the survey. A prize will be drawn for students who complete the survey. Students must sign-in and complete the survey at one of the designated labs on campus in order to be entered to win.
- General Education Exams – All students, excluding transfers, who have completed 40-75 credit hours at Northwestern will be required to take the ETS Proficiency Profile Exam. Participating students will receive a letter and an email informing them when and where to take the exam. The ETS Proficiency Profile will be administered April 2, 2014.
- Exit exams and exit interviews for graduating seniors – Each academic program will work directly with their students to schedule exit exams and interviews for graduating seniors, if required by the program.
- Online Staff Survey - All staff (faculty not included) will receive a link through their Northwestern email account the morning of April 2, 2014 asking them to complete the survey
- General Education Exams
- Degree Program Exit Exams
- “What is Accreditation,” “MERLOT,” and many more!
- Digital Scavenger Hunt
- NWOSU Millionaire
- Hundreds of dollars in prizes!
- Must participate and be present to win
Contact Brooke Taylor, Director of Assessment and Institutional Effectiveness
firstname.lastname@example.org or 580-327-8150
Specific times, locations and other info will be sent to you via your Northwestern email accounts and will be provided on this web page.
More details to be announced soon.