President’s Leadership Class
How to Apply
1. Fill out the PLC application below. The application must be typed or printed from the university website.
2. Send a seven-semester transcript and ACT or SAT scores with application. Applicants must meet all standards for admission to Northwestern Oklahoma State University.
3. Please include two letters of recommendation. One must be from a high school teacher, high school principal, high school counselor or other faculty member or member of administration. The other letter should be from another person in your community such as a minister, family friend, employer and so forth. Letters of recommendation should include the person writing the recommendations name, position, and relationship to you.
4. All applicants should have a scholarship application on file at the NWOSU Financial Aid Office. The scholarship application should accompany this application or be on file prior to the PLC application deadline.
5. All application materials should be mailed to:
Northwestern Oklahoma State University
Office of Recruitment
709 Oklahoma Boulevard
Alva, Oklahoma 73717
6. Applications must be postmarked by March 7, 2017 to be considered for a PLC interview.
7. Finalist must attend an interview at Northwestern Oklahoma State University on March 30th, March 31st, April 3rd, or April 4th, 2017. Those applicants selected as finalists will be notified by phone and/or mail in Mid-March 2017.
8. Those receiving the President’s Leadership Class Scholarship will be notified in Mid-April 2017. The scholarship is for the freshman year only and will consist of a tuition scholarship of $2,750.00.
9. Click here to download the PLC Application: Apply Now