President’s Leadership Class
To apply for PLC at Northwestern Oklahoma State University, contact your high school counselor or the Northwestern Oklahoma State University Office of Financial Aid or Office of Recruitment. An official Northwestern Scholarship Application must be completed along with the PLC Scholarship Application. The deadline for applications is March 7, 2016.
- Fill out the attachment application. The application must be typed or printed in pdf form from the university website.
- Send a seven-semester transcript and ACT scores with application. Applicants must meet all standards for admission to Northwestern Oklahoma State University.
- Please include two letters of recommendation. One must be from a high school teacher, high school principal, high school counselor or other faculty member or member of administration. The other letter should be from another person in your community such as a minister, family friend, employer and so forth. Letters of recommendation should include the person writing the recommendations name, position, and relationship to you.
- All applicants should have a scholarship application on file at the NWOSU Financial Aid Office. The scholarship application should accompany this application or be on file prior to the PLC application deadline.
- All application materials should be mailed to:
Northwestern Oklahoma State University
Office of Recruitment
709 Oklahoma Boulevard
Alva, Oklahoma 73717
- Applications must be postmarked by March 7, 2016 to be considered for a PLC interview.
- Finalist must attend an interview at Northwestern Oklahoma State University on March 31st, April 1st, April 4th, or April 5th, 2016. Those applicants selected as finalists will be notified by phone and/or mail in early March 2016.
- Those receiving the President’s Leadership Class Scholarship will be notified in mid-April 2016. The scholarship is for the freshman year only and will consist of a tuition scholarship of $2,750.00.