Northwestern Oklahoma State University provides bachelor degrees with various options and minors within three academic schools, providing degrees via a number of departments/programs.
In addition, the university’s Graduate Studies program offers degrees and options in the areas of Education, Counseling Psychology and American Studies and a Doctorate in Nursing Practice (BSN to DNP online program).
- Communication (Mass Communication, Speech & Theatre)
- English, Foreign Language and Humanities (English, Foreign Language)
- Fine Arts (Music-Bands andInstrumental Music, Music-Choral and Vocal Studies, Speech & Theatre, Visual Arts)
- Math and Computer Science
- Natural Science (Biology, Chemistry, Physics)
- Social Sciences (Criminal Justice – Law Enforcement & Corrections; History & Global Studies; Political Science & Public Administration; Social Science Education; Sociology)
- Social Work
- Agriculture (Agriculture and Agriculture Education)
- Education (Early Childhood Education, Elementary Education and Special Education, Secondary Education)
- Health & Sports Science Education (Health & Sports Science Education, Health & Fitness Management)